Why you might be having trouble logging in to the dashboard after resetting your password.
If you have tried going through the password reset process but are still having trouble logging in, or are receiving a "User Does Not Exist" error, this may be due to the cookies on our website storing old login details. To fix this, you may need to clear your computer’s cache browser and cookies for our site before going through the reset process again. For instructions on how to clear cookies through a Google Chrome browser, see below:
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More Settings .
- Click Privacy and security Cookies and other site data.
- Click See all site data and permissions.
- At the top right, search for the Jukin Media website.
- To the right of the site, click Remove .
- To confirm, click Clear.
You may also bypass the issue by logging in using a different device or search browser.
For more information on managing website cookies in Google Chrome, click here.
To manage website cookies on other search browsers, click here.