Information on the FTIN number that is required to complete the W-8BEN Tax Form
Jukin Media requires a Foreign Tax Identification number (FTIN) in order to validate your information. You will not be able to receive payment without entering this number.
Your FTIN will be a unique number that you may use to pay taxes or identify yourself. You might be able to find it on your government-issued tax identification number. See below for additional examples.
For help completing your international tax form, please see our FAQ article: the W-8BEN (for non-US residents).
Examples of possible Foreign Tax Identifying numbers:
- 9-digit Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN) issued by Service Canada
- United Kingdom:
- National Insurance Number (NINO): a NINO is made up of 2 letters, 6 numbers and a final letter, which is always A, B, C, or D.
- Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR): 10-digit number
- 11-digit Cadastro de Pessoas Físicas (CPF) attributed to both national and resident taxpayers
- 10-digit Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- 18-digit Clave única de Registro de Población (CURP), unique number issued by the Tax Administration Service
Please note: we are not able to give advice on how or when you should file your taxes. We recommend that you contact a tax professional with any questions.